kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
My ridding buddie own a kdx 250 94.He did a search to find a pipe.He have difficulties to find a "bolt on" pipe for his model.What do you use or suggest .He want a low end torque power.Dealer said to him to modify a kx 250 pipe to fit his bike. Sound right? Thanks for him...

http://groups.msn.com/KDXRidersCommunity/philippe.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=306

Oregon Trail

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 1999
FMF and Pro Circuit both make a pipe for the 91-94 KDX250 unless you have a special Canadian version (if they made one). :thumb:

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
KiDX, what silencer do you have on the bike?

I have the FMF pipe. Like said the 92-93 listings fit perfect on the bike. It has a lot of low-mid power. Not a lot of over-rev, but I also have the FMF torque reeds.

From my previous experience with my Cr250, the PC pipe offered a lot more mid and top. Over-rev was not great either unless you run a SF or like NGK iridium type of plug.

KiDX

Sponsoring Member
Mar 30, 2001
I had a PC pipe on my bike and loved it, great all around power. Unfortunately one particular crash ruined it :whiner: so I'm back on the stock one. I'm using a modified stock silencer(cut at the 45 degree bend and end cap reattached) and I've got Boysen reeds.

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
I was thinking that is what you did with the silencer. I have the FMF TC unit. While a decent unit, I would love to find out of a 92 or 93 kx silencer is a direct fit for the bike.

My pipe has a large dent in it also. That will be fixed mid next month along with the other small dents!

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
The only other Pipe that I would love to see made again is a Bills pipe. I know they did a lot of the kawasaki work in the early 90s. If you could talk them into making a 92 or 93 pipe again, that would be a killer unit. I emailed them and got a semi rude "no we dont make that" back.

Have you seen the new TWMX magazine with the KTM 250 pictured? Sweet looking cone pipe!

kdxsam

Sep 20, 2002
I would recommend a Pro Circuit Pipe with a Factory Sound Silencer!!! A Great setup! That's what I have on my KDX200. I'm sure it's just as good on a 250.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom