JOHNNY WHITE

Oct 24, 2002
I Ride A 96 Kdx200. The Pipe That Was On It Has A Dent Right In The Thickest Part Of It. It Wasnt There When I Bought It. Before The Dent That Pipe Seemed To Have A Great Low End Pull.i Have Been Wanting To Send It Off To Have It Repaired. Will It Make A Difference To Have The Dent Taken Out? The Dent Is As Big As A Baseball And About An 1.5" Deep. I Am Now Running A Gnarley. I Believe The Old One Is A Fatty. Really A Big Difference In The Size. The Bike Doesn't Have The Same Grunt With The New Pipe. Where's A Good Place To Send The Old One ?

JOHNNY WHITE

Oct 24, 2002
That's unreal. Maybe a few more dents and I'll have a kdx250. I think i will get it fix cause it looks bad. Has anyone used the Pacific Crest Pipe Repair and were you pleased ?

Buckholz

Mar 15, 2000
Pacific Crest is great - absolutely satisfied with multiple repairs.

Pony up for a carbon fiber ELine pipe protector. My AA buddy convinced me to switch over from metal guards about a year ago. Haven't sent on off to Pacific Crest since then.....

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
Speaking of which.... can you use the same guard for both the -30 and -35 without buying both? If so... which one? Save some buckage??????

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom