Pipe

russ_220

May 31, 2002
I hadf a 99 220 with just the PC pipe and no silencer and i could stand it up in every gear i loved it

cudmak

Mar 23, 2001
I have your exact bike. I added a PC Platinum pipe and used the stock silencer. I'm in MN so 700ft elevation and I just raised the needle clip to position #2 from top and YES it makes a big difference. It doesn't stand up in every gear like mentioned, but it's a definite improvement. I'd say a solid 25% power gain. I went from no wheelies in 3rd to throttle wheelies in 3rd and the occasional one in 4th if on the powerband just right. No question at all, get the PC pipe, and I can absolutely guarantee you'll love the difference. Oh, it does sound lots different. It screams better with a little ting ta ting ting now and again at idle. Sounds more like my buddies KX 250.

Seeya

N344

Jul 24, 2002
THANKS FOR THE INFO,ALL IV'E DONE TO MY BIKE IS FAC EFFX GRAFIX AND SEAT, ALSO PULLED THE BOOT FROM THE TOP OF THE AIR BOX BUT I'M FIXIN TO JACK IT UP.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…