kyle450rider

May 7, 2005
Does anyone know of any new tracks in kansas.The one closest to my house just shut down and the other track hasnt been worked on in years.If you know of any please pm me.thanks

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
you are only about 3 hours from Stillwater OK. Cooperland! here is another one.... Not knowing your exact location I can tell you that if you jump on I 35 and head to Ottawa, then take 68 east to 69 south. After about 10 miles you will pass Louisburg. Just after Louisburg is 18 hwy/359th st. Go east about 3 miles and you will be in Drexel. Just stay on 18 east. You will have to make a few turns in Drexel but just make sure you head east and not north out of town. Not hard. That will run you about 6 miles to Merwin. Turn right at the stop sign and go to the top of the hill. You will see a sign that says, "Extreme Track". It is like $8 to ride. Nice track and some trails too. You might wanna call before hand. 816-456-7223 and make sure there is no race that weekend.

http://www.midwestextremepark.com/images/map-m.gif here is a map

I would guess it is a couple hour drive for you.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Is there a riding area near Hutchinson, heard something from the guys at MAP but can't confirm anything ?

Top Bottom