Mr. Clean

~SPONSOR~
Nov 8, 2001
What are your favorite places to ride in west arkansas and why? I have ridden at Wolf Pen Gap east of Mena three times. Last time major portions have been shut down and it ruined the riding for me. Compare Mill creek and Magazine Mt.(Huckleberry Mt.) for me. I have read a little on the web about them both and I am leaning toward Mill Creek. I want to limit it to Western Arkansas because Ilive in the Houston area and want to keep the drive time to about 10 hours. Oh yeh, I would consider Eastern Oklahoma for obvious reasons. Thanks in advance. Mr. Clean

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Mill Creek is one of the best places I've ever ridden. I can't compare it to Magazine...never been there. You can ride for two or three days and rarely see the same trail twice. There's Ascot MX in Dora, OK (Oklahoma side of FortSmith) that's a pretty nice little track if you're into MX. Of course Cooperland is only a 3 hour drive West from Arkansas (if you can make it to Mill Creek (Fayetteville) you HAVE to be able to make it to Cooperland).

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
Mr Clean try a weekend at Barnwell Mtn. near Gilmer, TX. No it is not Arkansas or Colorado, but it is 4-5 hours from you so you can go on Friday and return on Sunday--maybe not even miss any work. A good mix and weekend of riding there! Barnwell is a TMTC location with camping on site and motels 5miles away. E mail me with questions, etc. harrisjt7@hotmail.com

Top Bottom