Places to ride near St. Louis MO

ep

Feb 1, 2005
Looking to get my son (will be 6 in Sept) started riding dirt bikes and was wondering if anyone knows of places around St. Louis where I might be able to take him. I do not ride am willing to learn for him...will cross that bridge when we get there. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks-
ep

donwelker129

Feb 7, 2005
I have a 10,6, and 5 year old - they are allways looking for new riding buddies - Does your son have a bike yet ? Email - me ill take you to a private track in Earth City - its set up for kids. welkerdon(at)aol

Don

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
ep,
Don's right. Yuo might want to start him on a track if you your self are not riding. the cheap route is going to St. Joe, but you would need to ride with him, and it's only good in the morning IMO. it gets too busy after lunch. 47 MX is in richwoods, and a REALLY cool family owns it. they bought it just so their kids have a place to ride. I have a couple of buddies who take their kids there all the time. My son and I started out at St. Joe cack in 01, and we still ride together twice a month. He's 13 now. Their are other places, but DAD will need to ride with him if i tell you. let me know if I can help any further.
Rick

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom