Places to ride -- North Atlanta area!!!

Res Ipsa

Aug 20, 2002
New to Atlanta and looking for places to ride some single track trails. Any suggestions. I am in Kennesaw, which is north of Atlanta. I appreciate the help. I am going to be riding some of the SETRA and SERA enduros, but for now -- I have got to get some break in miles on a new scoot.

Clutch

Jul 7, 1999
Check out georgiaoffroad.com for a listing of tracks and legal ORV trails to ride. Living in Kennesaw I don't think you're too far from the mountains. The trails in Dahlonega are nice, as are the ones in the Toccoa area at Locust Stake, all the way up in the far northeast corner of Georgia, near Clayton.

Please ride responsibly, to make up for the misuse of the trails by beer-guzzling, no-helmet wearing, passenger-carrying rednecks on four-wheelers that lack the skill/sobriety to operate something with four wheels, much less two.

Maxed Out501

Apr 6, 2002
Join GARTRA help save the Geargia public riding areas, meet and ride with a great bunch of people. :thumb:

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
Go with Georgiaoffroad.com I just moved out of Atlanta. There are a TON of places to ride and those guys know them all.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Setra race this weekend about an hour or so east of Atlanta. :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…