jackflack44

May 3, 2008
I'm looking at graphics and it says tank and shroud graphics. whats that?

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
like is the tank graphics going on the plastic that covers the tank?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
jackflack44 said:
like is the tank graphics going on the plastic that covers the tank?
:whoa:
The tank graphics go on the gas tank(that thing with the threaded cap you put the gas in). The shroud graphics go on the radiator shrouds(those things that shroud the radiators and bolt to the tank).

jackflack44

May 3, 2008
ok but can u even see the graphics on the tank because of the shroud? Thanks i didnt know you put gas in the tank!!! ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
no dude they r like the graphics that go on the inside of the tank, u no the ones u c when u fill the bike with gas. If u like don't have them on the bike now u are missing out big time! totally worth what they charge but a real pita to put on!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Patman said:
no dude they r like the graphics that go on the inside of the tank, u no the ones u c when u fill the bike with gas. If u like don't have them on the bike now u are missing out big time! totally worth what they charge but a real pita to put on!
Are you sure that's a good set-up Pat? :|

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
_JOE_ said:
Are you sure that's a good set-up Pat? :|
like i m totally 4 sure its badass dude!

Apr 30, 2007
2strokerfun said:
The stealth tank graphics can add, like 5 horsepower, if you get the ones with racing stripes.

No no you're wrong!! You get 5 hp from putting graphics on your powerbands! Just make sure to get the right kit for your model, or you could lose up to 3 hp!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom