Plastic

john evans

Nov 1, 2004
I was wanting to know if anyone knows if there is anyplace I can get all black plastic for my new baby? It's and 03, 220r. I'v been looking all over, and I can't fined any. So I cam to you guy's. If anyone would know this community will.

Thanks
(CAN'T WAIT TELL SPRING!!!!! Never rode before, and my brand new bike is SCREAMING to abuse me! :aj: . AAAHHHHH This winter will NEVER end!!!!!)

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Maier makes an MX style rear fender in black, and you can get a KX front fender in black. The front headlight is an easy aftermarket part.. The only black radiator shrouds I have seen are only for an IMS tank.

I bought the rear fender, front fender, and an acerbis DHH front headlight. I bought shroud graphics from xtreeme, and black number plate decals. It's as close as I could get.

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I wounder what kinda size of a group buy would we have to do to get someone Like UFO to make a run of Black KDX shrouds....

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Zerotact said:
I wounder what kinda size of a group buy would we have to do to get someone Like UFO to make a run of Black KDX shrouds....

Don't know, but count me in for a couple of sets! :laugh:

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I called arround, and you have to order 50 sets in order to get them to make a run of black shrouds, I'm too tapped to hold the bag for $2500 worth of shrouds....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…