Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
The OFO Racing clan went to Yerington Nevada to see in-laws new (to them) home and ride in his back yard (it's Nevada after all) With Saturday morning coffee out of the way, we were off to explore this new riding territory. After about ten miles of fast two track we started to gain a little elevation(we could see trees). At a three way split in the trail we pulled up to decide on a direction(you know...paper,scissors,rock). Before we could decide on our own, a rider came out of no where and slid to a stop. I am terrible with names but I think his name was Larry... seemed really nice. He said he'd been out for three hours or so but would like to show around since Tom(B-I-L) was a newby local and we were family. Well...In a few miles I began to think he was trying to lose us and leave us for dead in Hell! :p At the end of our ride we found out he WAS a really nice guy and that was just his play riding. :whiner: Oh, did I mention he rides +35 Pro in desert races and he and partner finished 10th in class in LV to RENO '99! OMG he was fast! We were dead meat by the time we got back to B-I-L Tom's place. Even numerous beers failed to bring us back to life! Sunday he must have gone to church so we slithered out on our own and had a safe and sane ride to end the weekend. Our saying at the end of any safe riding day: "No Blood...It was a good day..." :thumb:

Last edited:

Top Bottom