Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
I want to race the Plymouth Blackhawk Hare Scramble in Indiana on December 5th. Has anyone done this before? Will my district 14 card work or will i need to purchas a d-15 card? More info please

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Hey guy, all you require is a valid AMA card. You only need a district card if you're chasing points. I'll see you there.

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
Ok, my dad called an d-14 works, so i'm set to go, can't wait i'm so excited to get one more race in this year, and my first race in the full size bike class.

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
i believe it is Burr Oak, Indiana. It's not to far away. I talked to some people that have raced it and they said it's not far. d-14 membership card is accepted too. just put my numbers, grips, and jets in today. So i'm ready to go, i'm so stoked my first race on my 125

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
well, I can honestly say this was the hardest race i've ever done. A lot of fun, though. By then end of the second lap my arm was so pumped up i had to take my hand off the grip and use my elbow as leverage to pull in the clutch, it was so hard. I ended up finishing 8th of 16 in the light B class. I was in 6th but i got stuck in a big rut that i didn't anticipate it being as deep as it was bc there was water in it, and it was too deep, and my rear wheel couldn't reach the bottom, so i lost most my positions there. OH well, i'm happy with it.

Top Bottom