canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Posting it again cuz what I posted before is not here. If my post got deleted for some reason, before 'you' (whoever that is) does it again, please let me know what's up?

***edit***
And so they did. And now it's fixed, cuz here I am!!! YeeHAw!!
Thanks.

re: asterisk cells.

Mine are something like 2 years old? Close to that. They have been 'retrofit' with the newer composition patella guards and extension limit cables.

Question: Is/are there other outstanding modifications or backfits that I can/should do? Something that would not require sending them in....I sure don't want to be without them!!

thanks.

Last edited:

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
canyn, we made some changes a while ago on parts that need to be put on at the factory, if over the next month or so you take a break, let me know and send them to me and I'll go through them. If I get them on a Monday, you'll have them back by that weekend, let me know.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Thanks for the info. I shall do as you say.

Do I need to call for an RMA (return material auth) or such? Send to Mr. Franks attention? Mister Bill's attention? ;)

ADX same as invoice?

thanks again.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Just send them ATT: Billy Frank. The address is 19762 Pauling, Foothill Ranch CA 92610. Let me know when to expect them.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom