elginboxer

Nov 7, 2004
new guy

Hi there Brett I myself only joined group today and it appears I have scored the holeshot in being able to welcome you and tell you to take time to read prior posts as there is loads of great info on this site and you'll also understand the holeshot reference regards new members :aj: All the best from scotland

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
nevakee said:
my name is brett and i live in laurel montana
if you want to know anything else ask me :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit more about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

elginboxer said:
Hi there Brett I myself only joined group today and it appears I have scored the holeshot in being able to welcome you and tell you to take time to read prior posts as there is loads of great info on this site and you'll also understand the holeshot reference regards new members All the best from scotland.

Now that is what I like, someone willing to use the high board to jump into the pool. elginboxer, I need to get you to lead a newbie class on how we don't bite! ;)

Again, nevakee, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
YZ165 bringing up the rear. :ride:

Welcome to DRN nevakee.

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Yessss....winning lotto numbers would be nice! Also, do these jeans make me look fat?? :nener:

Welcome to the site!

elginboxer

Nov 7, 2004
Tony Eeds said:
Welcome to the site :cool:
Now that is what I like, someone willing to use the high board to jump into the pool. elginboxer, I need to get you to lead a newbie class on how we don't bite! ;)

Hello Tony E, Nevakee joined and there was no response so thought I'd just dive in and welcome him on board :worship: Anyway i am still trawling through the site and learning lots I didn't even intend to :laugh: but don't worry as i think I'm still going to have a couple of questions as regards KX60s,All the best to one and all :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom