Power Valve Servicing

Badgadjit1

Feb 20, 2006
i've searched the threads and couldn't find anyhting, but i CANNOT get my bike working properly. I've try and retried to jet it and i can't find where it has full range of power..someone told me to check my power valve.

What should i do with it and what goes into cleaning it. Do i need to disasemble the entire thing and reoil or can i leave it in there and clean and reoil??

could my carb problem be something else (not PV, or carb)

so confused!! :bang:

Thanks

Last edited:

Badgadjit1

Feb 20, 2006
i am just having crazy jetting issues and have had help with a mechanic trying to jet it, i'm just starting to look at mechanical issues that would make it seem there is a jetting issue..no low end power ( i;m messed with the needle and the polot, helped a bit but still lacks it) and then sometimes it cuts out in the high end (also messed with the main jet, and helped a lil)

Badgadjit1

Feb 20, 2006
i am looking into an oil leak i spotted, i think its comming out of the crank case, could that be a problem, and if so is there anyway to fix it, or patch it until winter?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…