Prarie City GP 1/19/03

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Ok I am going to WIMP OUT, heading to Stoneyford for 2 days of riding with some friends.

Everyone have good safe race.

GO PUGS RACING!!!!

Bigbird

Aug 29, 2000
UnkleMoose,

Now who am I going to bench race with afterwards? :p Anyway, have fun. Is George going to Stoneyford, or is he racing? Geeooorgie!!!!! Where are you?

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Jim...yep I'm one of the friends Kraig will be riding with Sunday but will definitely be at Hollister on the 1st.

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Hey BigBird it was either Race on Sunday only or leave town and go riding for 2 days. Good luck to PUG RACING See ya at Hollister.

Bigbird

Aug 29, 2000
You guys have fun. I was at CC Camp yesterday. If the streams at Stonyford are similar, look out. The one that you cross several times at CC Camp was tank deep, and fast. All I could think about was, "Don't fall here, idiot." The trails were wet with lots of puddles, but by the time I had crossed that stream a few times, I was already soaked past the knees, so it didn't matter.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Bigbird,
Are you talking about the creek crossings at the bottom by Middle Creek CG - going to Sled Ridge - or the creeks up top by Penny Pines?

Slight chance I may be going on Monday.

Brian

Bigbird

Aug 29, 2000
Brian, the one at the Middle Creek campground. 'Where the enduros start.

Last edited:

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
Muddy and slippery. I had a blast riding and was doing very well. I stopped on the course for about 25 minutes with a gal who crashed and took a pretty good hit. I stayed with her until the track officials got there. Does anybody know who she was? How is she doing? Yong lady wearing blue gear and riding a KTM.
Lew

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…