Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Where can I get pre-printed number plates to go onto my KX. I know I can buy the numbers and put them on. But I would like to make it lookl nice and get them pre-printed on a background. That way I can put them on in all one piece. So can you guys help me out? :think:

Zenith

Jan 11, 2001
They're pretty expensive alright! I got my pre printed set for less then just the plain backgrounds would have cost, weird eh? Although now I need to buy a new set every year, but I think the look of them is worth it. Plus the numbers won't power wash off.

B

biglou

tx-I will give a thumbs up for socaldecal. Click my kTm in my sig line for a pic. If you are doing three numbers, it really is a fair price for the quality and durability of the product. Basically, it's $50 for three ready-to-stick backgrounds with numbers. Add $10 for an outline, and another $10 for an AMA or EASports Supercross logo. They are very thick, and if you put them on with Windex and let them cure for 24 hours as the instructions say, youwill be very pleased with the results. I know I am. :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
We use DeCal Works too... good stuff!! Very professional looking.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom