maicomotoman

Dec 16, 2001
Whenever someone tries to send a private message to me, I get an e-mail saying my PM box is full. "No problem" I say, and log in to empty the box. My mailbox is empty already :think: Is there anything that can be done to correct this? Thanks in advance.

B

biglou

mmm-Click the drop-dpwn box that shows how long messages are displayed for. The default is only 10 or 30 days or something. Click to show them from the beginning, then all the ones that were older than what was originally shown in the box will magically appear. Now you can delete those. Next, do the same thing to your "Sent Items" box.
When you send a PM, unclick the "Save Copy" box at the bottom of the screen if you don't need a copy saved in your sent folder.

maicomotoman

Dec 16, 2001
mmm-Click the drop-dpwn box that shows how long messages are displayed for. The default is only 10 or 30 days or something. Click to show them from the beginning, then all the ones that were older than what was originally shown in the box will magically appear. Now you can delete those. Next, do the same thing to your "Sent Items" box
There are no messages. Anywhere.
Thanks Lou. Also go to the message tracking and do the same
"DRN Forum Message
Sorry, the administrator has disabled private message tracking and receipts." :whiner:

Top Bottom