Putting a Number on my 220?

GrassMaster

Dec 22, 2003
I was thinking about putting a number on my 220. I always see some enduro guys with a number digit or digits followed by a letter of the alphbiet(sp). What do those letters mean? Thanks for your time.

Rustykdx

Jan 29, 2004
GrassMaster said:
I was thinking about putting a number on my 220. I always see some enduro guys with a number digit or digits followed by a letter of the alphbiet(sp). What do those letters mean? Thanks for your time.
Try the WORCS web site for their designations. www.worcsracing.com

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
V = Veteran

Y = Youth

X = Extra (For example... Someone has the # 127. if someone else has the same number, they put a X at the end.)

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
oh, i forgot...

Black Background/White Numbers = Novice/C Rider

Yellow Background/Black Numbers = Intermediate/Ameteur/B Rider

White Background/Black Numbers = Pro/A rider

White Background/Red Numbers = Veteran, regardless of their level.

Note that this is what it's SUPPOSED to mean. Someone could have one of these combination for looks, and not the proper class.

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
Actually, the "enduro guys" with "digits followed by a letter" are assigned a starting minute after the key time, thus the numbers. Two or more riders ride on each minute, thus the letters. The first row would be 1A, 1B, 1C, etc., starting one minute after the key time. Then way back in the post-entered C class riders, 89A, 89B, 89C, etc., starting eighty-nine minutes after the key time.

Some clubs will get creative with the row lettering. I believe it was the Quicksilver national enduro that had N-A-S-T-Y.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Some clubs will get creative with the row lettering. I believe it was the Quicksilver national enduro that had N-A-S-T-Y.

That is a cool idea :clue:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…