motocross3

Jan 30, 2008
My brother has an old PW 50 thats lefty. Everything is on the left side and I was working on it and he asked if I could change it to right side. It's real weird to. It's like the motor is switched around. It confuses me. Any ideas are appreciated. I'll try to get some pictures in a little while.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I have no clue what you are talking about. The brakes are on the bars, and everything else is below the seat. The carb is on the left, the exhaust is on the right. This is fairly common. The drive shaft is on the left, so are most chains. There is no shifter, but if there were it should be on the left. What is it that you want to move???? I think that I am more confused than you are. Is the spark plug still at the front on the engine?

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I just checked my owners manual, it belongs on the left. My boy rode his for a couple of years like this, as do most other kids. It's really not that big of a deal. Just wait until you try to start a KTM 50 for somebody else's kid, they kick forward instead of backward.

Top Bottom