yz80nbeast

Jan 25, 2007
is there anyway that i can get my front brakes to beso good that they bring the back up with ease, wanna make the first pw80 pitbike(havent saw one yet and i searched gooogle)

yz80nbeast

Jan 25, 2007
but i have seen videos of crf70's doin endos with the stock brakes(i think,i know they were drums)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You can stoppie or even endo if you really want to flip over like that with the stock brakes. First be sure the pads and the drum are not glazed, if so replace the pads and deglaze the surface of the drum. Next make sure the cable is properly adjusted. Finally transfer your weight forward and squeeze hard. Simple as that.

Keep in mind the CRF50 has a smaller front wheel so it's a bit easier to stoppie but you can stoppie any bike it's all a matter of good brakes and correct transfer of weight, you can't just sit on the seat and hope it to happen.

yz80nbeast

Jan 25, 2007
ive practiced a bit and got it up and even rolled a but not as far as i wanted but i think it a matter of practice andc patience and i think im gonna buy new front brake pads just to make sure cause i have had these brakes for a while so they are probably goin ut they still stop pretty good.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Sorry, but I have been using a PW80 as a pit bike for a few years now. My son has used it for pit bike races, and I have done small stoppies on it. I can also bunny hop it. No mods required until you start jumping.

you can bring the rear up at high as you want, if you have the balance.

Top Bottom