question for braaph

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
I-81 Motorsports Park - Greeneville, Tenn Exit 44

Home of the AMA United States ATV JAMBOREE
I-81 Motorsports Park is 400 acres of OFF-ROAD heaven!
Motocross Track
8 Mile Hare Scrambles Course
1/4 Mile Short Track
3/8 Mile Dirt Track
New permanent restrooms with showers
Miles of trails

i guess they changed the name since i was there last.

Fuzzy Dice

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2002
I guess you guys are in Nashville.I bet you have 10 times more places to ride locally than here in Memphis.

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
no im in the ne tip of tn. nashville is pretty flat compared to here. i hunt alot in hickman and perry county just because of that.

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Cookeville for me...............riders paradise! Just had a big Mid South series HS here if your familiar. Hills hills hills.

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
Brrapp--Used to stay at the State Park-Cumberland Mtn. I believe and ride back into Cumberland National Rec Area before it went non motorized. Is it still that way or can you ride in there now? I remember going to the used to be town of No Business on the River!

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
Another good place not too far from there (cookeville) is in Rockwood at the Airport exit...just inside Cumberland County. I think it's also known as Mount Roosevelt. nice swift trails, but you can ride them all in about 2.5 hours. I'm sure there has to be some more in that area, though.

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Cumberland Mtn or Rockwood never heard of any riding there. You Knoxville guys should check out Coal Creek/Windrock Mtn in Oliver Springs. Pretty good trails.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…