89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
how long will yalls bikes warmup on choke without giving any throttle? mine idles fine on choke with no throttle for about 10 secs then starts loading up. have to give throttle to keep running or take off choke. whats this mean pilot too rich?

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
come on guys i wanna know if i should put the 42 and 152 in at the same time before i ride today. also where to get a cgk do i have to call sudco?

mcoker

Mar 18, 2003
Originally posted by 89kdx200rdr
come on guys i wanna know if i should put the 42 and 152 in at the same time before i ride today. also where to get a cgk do i have to call sudco?

I say just try it and see how it works. It shouldn't take you more than 15 minutes or so to put the jets in and test it out.
I dont know what a cgk is...

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Like mcoker said, "try it and see". Yes call Sudco for a CGK needle. It's listed on their chart, but that doesn't mean they carry it. Jetting is all about experimentation. Even pro-built motors set up exactly the same take different jetting. Riders are different, bikes, while close will never be identical. Good luck and give us a ride report.

Tom

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom