question

88KDX

Jan 30, 2003
Whats the deal with the "IMPORTANT: Every Kdx Rider Should Read This!" topic. The link brings me back to this site. Can someone give me the link so I can read all the good info that the topic contains.

THANKS

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
That thread takes has a link to the justkdx site (not this forum) on dirtrider.net. If you go to it there is a link back to the forum, but there are also tech tips, etc. Try going in an clicking around a little bit. Good luck and welcome the forum.:)

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
88kdx:

I ignored this thread for a long time cuz I don't know anything about an '88 kdx..and assumed in error that was the question.

Anyway, as TVRider says, that thread takes you someplace else..NOT back here. I don't know how you even could GET here from there.

Which is the point of this post. Something obviously was missed, and it's important that you know about that site. It's noted in the post that originated the thread (from FredT), at the end of his post.

Did you get it? Here it is again, if not:

http://justkdx.dirtrider.net/

Bookmark it when you get there.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
The "Every KDX Rider Should Read This!" had me screwed up for awhile too. I found that site long before I found this forum. So everytime I clicked on it , it just brought me back to where I started. :laugh:

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Yeah...but 'brings me back to this site' is different from, 'brings me back to where I started'.

I don't know which problem 88 was referring to.

I found the 'justkdx' first, too.

88KDX

Jan 30, 2003
Hello all, sorry for the confusion. I have the following site book marked (http://www.dirtrider.net/justkdx/index.html) and then I just click on (justkdx forums) so the link I was asking about did bring me back to where I began. I was thirsty for some more good info.

Thanks

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
I don't know why the sites are setup as they are. I agree it can be confusing. I've often run across people on this site that think it is the justkdx site. Well after all, it SAYS 'justkdx' right on it!

So..you could refer to the other one as 'Canadian Dave's Justkdx' site. But, but...that's what THIS one says, too!!

To top it off, there isn't a direct link from 'here' to 'there'. You can click on one of CDave's post's buttons that says 'website'.

The obvious difference is that one (the other one) is THE Justkdx site. THIS is the Justkdx forum where a bunch of green people yack at each other (and ask the same stuff over and over).

...doesn't answer why there isn't much linkage between the two.

A BTW...if you're someplace other than your computer (not bookmarked on the computer you're using) and want to get to CDave's site, take note there is NO www in front of the url. It's only 'http://justkdx.dirtrider.net'.

But, there 'ya go!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…