Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I have seen a few guys at races with a spout on their gas containers that act as an automatic shut off when you pull the container off of the gas tank. Most are aluminum looking.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
So, not one of 10,000 members on DRN has ever seen one of these, or is my description that bad!

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I have what you want but couldn't find what it's called - it is made by Premier Motorsports Racing. (602) 867-8293 according to my Dirt Bike mag but I got mine from a local dealer.

It is not a particularly fast fill but it is extremely easy - just make sure to wipe the filler otherwise you will get a slow buildup of dust in your tank.

Last edited:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
The one I have isn't a dry break, just an easy fill. Note- it works best on a round VP style can.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I've got one that I use during my pit stops. Only problem is a buddy gave it to me and I don't know the manufacturer. It's purple and gold anodized and works great, won't spill a drop and emptys pretty fast.

BCR-Bob

Sponsoring Member
Mar 8, 2001
Mine is like Smittys, but I don't know who makes it either. I've seen them for sell in the ads in the mags for around $120. They're usually by the fuel can ads.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Cabin fever already Mitchell??:mad:

I found 3. Kiwi's suggestion: $149, BCR Bob's lead (Hipersports) $140, and Scotts performance has one $89.

Just in case anyone is interested!

Thanks to all who replied (except Mitchell :debil: )

Top Bottom