jski

Sponsoring Member
Apr 5, 2001
I'm in the process of doing the top end on my 2000 CR-500 and would like more power from mid to top. The bike is stock with the exception of an FMF pipe / silencer. Does anyone have any experience with the V-Force or Boysen Rad Valve? Oh, I also am planning on getting Eric's Mo better porting this winter so I would hate to waste the money on the rad valve if it doesn't work well with both stock porting and Eric's porting.

Thanks

Last edited:

mxneagle

Jan 7, 2001
So far I think the V force has been the biggest performance improvement for the money that I've ever tried. You will like it I'm sure.

Rider 007

Feb 10, 2000
jski,
I don't think you have to worry about wasting your money on RAD valve. If you go to the Boyesen website, they have a money back guarantee if you're not completely satisfied with the performance of the product.

Superchief

Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by jski
I'm in the process of doing the top end on my 2000 CR-500 and would like more power from mid to top. The bike is stock with the exception of an FMF pipe / silencer. Anyone have any experience with the V-Force of Boysen Rad Valve? Oh, I also am planning on getting Eric's Mo better porting this winter so I would hate to waste the money on the rad valve if it doesn't work well with both stock porting and Eric's porting.

Thanks

Bought them for my 03 CR 250R and they made a huge difference. i think they were worth the money spent as far as a bolt on item is concerned. I'm sure the reed valve would work fine with eric's porting cause he's going to want to know everything about the bike before he does anything. from what everyone has said on here i'll be doing the same with my 03 this winter......porting for mo better everywhere.

Top Bottom