cheapo

Mar 10, 2003
hey kdxriders..wondering the same thing. someone told me they got theirs from the washington twp (warren co) DMV by not bringing the title and telling them they bought it second hand without title, just receipt and VIN#. he showed me the registration card; seemed legit. certainly sounds shady to me, although I haven't tried it. would seem difficult to register something without a title.
I live in up here in Washington Twp, warren co. you ride around here?

paul6585

~SPONSOR~
Aug 27, 2002
A lot of guys register in VT. Thery are supposed to be the easiest and they will register out of state vehicles. You could also try diiferent DMVs in Jersey until someone doesn't realize it is for off-road use only.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Hey cheapo & kdxriders;

We ought to have a NJ DRN KDX ride! We all live real close.

cheapo

Mar 10, 2003
Sounds like registering offroad bike in NJ may be part luck, part skillful DMV location.

I'm up for the ride. sounds like we are all about 10/20 min apart. I have your email rv6junkie, we'll arrange something...rebuilding the top end now. hopefully all the pieces sitting on my work bench end up back where they belong.

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
You NJ guys might be best to go the Vermont route. It is cheap, easy and gets you legit for open course enduros.

You can do a search for motorcycle tags vermont on google and get everything you need including the forms.

sn

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Click on my name to send me an email or pm.

Top Bottom