XR400RMan

Dec 11, 2000
I want red Plastics for my 1991 Honda XR250R. I posted something like this before and a guy gave me Chapparel's website and they had fenders but now they don't have the ones I saw on there site one time. I was looking through my Spring 2001 Catolog from Competition Accessories and saw the O.E.M Plastic, It says UFO on the fenders and stuff. But I need there website bad. Competition Accessories doesn't have it on there website. I am starting to get real aggervated. Plastics for older bikes are just to hard to find. Its a shame the companys don't give a damn about people like me that don't have the money to buy a new $6,000 bike. Some people on this form buy a brand knew bike every year. I would love to have a 250 MX bike but I can't afford it. Sorry for complaining so much I just want to dress my XR up some. I have white fenders and Disc covers on it and its scrathed up and just stained from being rode so much. I really need UFO's website quick please . Thanks Matt

1991 Honda XR250R

snaggleXR4

Aug 5, 2001
Hey,
I can't help you with UFO website or anything. However, I'm planning on doing the same thing with my 96 XR4 one day soon. I think I'm going to stick with OEM plastics only, I'll pay the extra to have the best. Check out partsfish.com. They have the break out pictures of the parts in your bike, just like the Honda shop. Free shipping on anything over $50. I'm going to get a new red headlight, and a red gas tank at the least. By the way, I'm not positive, but I bet the front and rear XR4 or XR250 fender will be adaptable to your older bike. Even the headlight, and tank, but the side plastics will not work because of the 96+ quick entrance airbox cover. Good luck.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom