Status
Not open for further replies.

darwin_rider

Jun 11, 2001
Hi everyone. I am from Darwin, which is in the Northern Territory of Australia. I am guessing a long way away from most of you guys. I currently own a 2002 ktm400EXC and race it in everything from our stadium motocross style track to enduro's and grasstrack motocross. I am really loving and doing well at the motocross and think its time to get a bike with suspension and power designed to do triples, doubles and big table tops. So whats everyone reckon since i have been riding a four stroke should i get a four stroke motocrosser. The new ktm 450SX looks trick and yamaha's yz450f and yz250f have been updated for 2003. Or should i get a two stroke motocrosser. The main thing to consider is the track i mainly race/ride on. There are two parts of the track a stadium motocross track and a natural terrain track. The natural terrain track just skips the really big jumps. Its a pretty tight and small track with not alot of straights, a few sandy corners. Also the class that i race in is not limited by capacity. You can ride any bike you want. So if there was all sorts of bikes out on the track what do you reckon would be the best to race. A 125 because of the jumps and tight track, A 250 to keep up with the bigger fourstrokes in the class or a big four stroke, because i ride one now and they are getting pretty light and nimble.

THanks alot for your help
JAson McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom