BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Anyone considering a trip down south of the Red River? With last years SX season not stopping in Dallas, I was pretty bummed not see everyone. Will there be a reunion?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Chili and I were discussing that option a couple months ago over Mexican food.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I didn't realize that it was on the schedule. I miss SX in Dallas, I miss my buds meeting up for a Tejas Tailgator and sleeping in Gene's garage with the smell of premix!!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Swift, I posted in the Heartland and NTSP. Im not getting much interest in there. Lou looked at ticket prices and was not enthused. It is here we cooked up an alternative. My house will be open for bike storage and floor space for the Thr-Sun of SX weekend. Lou and I are probably going to ride Fri, skip the race and ride Sat, finishing with riding Sunday too. We can hang out at my house in between activities. I encourage you to come to the house if you are going to the race. There will be others on the board you can hang out with at the race. Or if you prefer, you can ride at two tracks for the price of a SX ticket. I suggest coming down Thr night and taking off Fri. Ride/Party Friday and either ride/SX on Sat. Sunday hang out and use that as your travel day and you wont be beat on Monday.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Unfortunately that is the same weekend as the White Rock enduro. Looks like it will be cheaper for me to race than go to Jerry World. It would be fun to see everyone.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Holy cow how much are tickets?!

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
seems Lou said 40something were the cheapest. Parking fees are insane. Cowboy game is 70bucks per vehicle. Lou said the freestyle show parking rate was 25per vehicle.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Got your PM, Gene. Man they must be trying to make up purse money for road racing with those ticket and parking prices :yikes: .
The riding idea works for me. Gotta get some chores done so I can get a kitchen pass. I like being busy but it gets in the way of having fun!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
What are the dates this year?

Isn't the first weekend in March?

I would love to get together, but I am in Ozona building trail that entire week.

Now, if y'all want to come down there, ya can ride for free all you want! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Man I'm going to have to pass at those prices. :(
Got too much $$ going out right now. Now Ozona might be an option :think:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Patman said:
Man I'm going to have to pass at those prices. :(
Got too much $$ going out right now. Now Ozona might be an option :think:
Keep twisting my arm, please!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Guys

The welcome mat is out ... come on!

The 20th will work. We are laying 20 odd miles of new trail the first week of March and we only have the month of March to ride it before we have to get out of the nesting area until August 31. We have 40 miles of singletrack now that needs burning in too ... plus some ATV that is challenging as well as none of it has been groomed.

Come help us burn it all in.

We have hot showers, some bunks, the Camp Tejas kitchen is there. Plenty of room for tents, trailers et al ...

Please, I can guarantee that you will enjoy the place. Grab Gene on the way and bring him too. I can be there any time that week.

It is 6 hours from my house to the park, which isn't all that bad ... for Texas anyway :laugh:

3400 acres of beautiful West Texas.

I will have my two KTMs there as well.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
We have a slight issue.

I have to be in Houston at a Friends of the Sam Houston National Forest meeting on the 20th.

Can we pick any other weekend in March?

I am there from the 27th of February through the 7th of March if that first weekend in March would work.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
My girlfriend and I are spending the weekend of Feb 25th in San Antone and I've got a street bike trip planned to Talimena planned the weekend of March 6th, but would like to meet up with some old faces for riding or bench racing any other time.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Brian said:
My girlfriend and I are spending the weekend of Feb 25th in San Antone and I've got a street bike trip planned to Talimena planned the weekend of March 6th, but would like to meet up with some old faces for riding or bench racing any other time.

:fft: Your dad is thinking about coming :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Stan has a girlfriend?! Your going to SA for the weekend with her? Maybe we should wip out some baby pics of little Stan Flemmings to show her. :think:

Date doesn't matter much to me Tony. I never know if I have a free weekend until it happens anyway :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Patman said:
Stan has a girlfriend?! Your going to SA for the weekend with her? Maybe we should wip out some baby pics of little Stan Flemmings to show her. :think:

Date doesn't matter much to me Tony. I never know if I have a free weekend until it happens anyway :)

Can we get the daily billboard north of SA? I'll host the photos!

As far as EDRA, the weekend of the 6th / 7th of March is a go at this point and it will not change from our end.

We are going to be there the entire week. Take off on Thursday evening and head out. You will not be disappointed, I can assure you.

There is a bunch of good trials stuff that has been uncovered as well.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
The map of EDRA that I have been working on today

Orange - Motorcycle
Red - ATV - looks like MC for now though
Orange/White Dash - Motorcycle A Loops
Orange Dashed - Motorcycle trail that we are working on
Vanilla Dashed - Closed loop 7.5 miles long

776612708_pKdfk-XL.jpg

Top Bottom