Ricky Carmichael

La_sports

Jul 6, 2008
Ricky Carmichael is a known racer. Hes in the X Games this year but hes not racing.......? Hes doing the step up competition. Id much rather see this guy race in the X Games.

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
he is going up to bigger game. Right now, he is racing in the arca series(just like nascar)

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
He's tired of racing... in now just for the fun of it. Can't blame him. This internet stuff has no limit to opinions and criticism. We need to let him go... he's proved his point.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
RM85rider123 said:
he is going up to bigger game. Right now, he is racing in the arca series(just like nascar)

No.. He's racing the Nascar Camping World East series. Not just like Nascar, it is Nascar.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
La_sports said:
Ricky Carmichael is a known racer. Hes in the X Games this year but hes not racing.......? Hes doing the step up competition. Id much rather see this guy race in the X Games.

In case you've been in a cave for the past couple of years, he retired from motocross.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
And he already did the step-up thing in the X Games.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
who's this Richard Carmichael fellow? Is he some sort of Irishman?

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
IndyMX said:
No.. He's racing the Nascar Camping World East series. Not just like Nascar, it is Nascar.

wow, he is taking a big step in his career then. I wonder if he is going to get in the sprint cup series. That would be awesome.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
so you're telling me this Richard Carmichael fellow does not smell good?

does he smell of cabbage? are his hands small?

La_sports

Jul 6, 2008
Wow I had no idea he was racing cars now... Thats great. Sounds like he is moving up. I dont think the step up is that great of an x games event. If Carmichael is going to be part of the X Games he should do some Rally Racing. Go show Pastrana whats up!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Doesn't rally racing involve a driver AND a navigator? Could you imagine RC and Pastrana in the same car having to work together? RC: "I'm outta here, this A.D.H.D. guy is gunna drive me batty!"

jrmobb

Mar 11, 2007
Supercross racers retire since supercross is such a body intesensive sport. Riders get hurt way to much in supercross. Racing they can have a crazy crash and walk away from it, not so much in supercross

stumanarama

Aug 29, 2007
Unlike nascar, rally requires a bit of skill, I think Pastrana has the rally event locked up.

La_sports

Jul 6, 2008
I think Pastrana Has it locked up also. Someone was talking about how racing takes a toll on the body....and if you crash a car you can walk away. I agree but did anyone see that rally crash Pastrana had a while ago? He flipped it like 5 times.....I didnt think he was going to jump out like he did.

My votes in for Pastrana at the X Games

La_sports

Jul 6, 2008
This forum got way off topic....Talked about Ricky Carmichael and now we are on Pastrana.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I love Pastrana on rye bread with swiss cheese. I like the swiss cheese because it is neutral.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I will have to second the swiss cheese, but with corned beef and rye, ooh, and some kraut! I am surprised Pred does not know Pastrana, he has some really big feet! I do not recall any odd sightings down in Florida, 20 some years ago? Pred?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…