LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
Wait... Somebody did a front flip? Was this on Moto X Best trick? I was riding that day so i missed it. Also is Esxn a channel or just a nickname their calling Espn during x-games?

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
sparkysakitas said:
he attempted front flip didnt make it though(i think he might have landed it had he not bailed out)
yes it was best trick comp
here is link to the attempt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuQrJeQoGk

Oh wow, I use to think a frontflip on a dirtbike was near impossible. But people these day do everything on motorcycles... Anyway yeah he could probably have landed it but it was far on the landing and would have been stiff... Did he say why he bailed?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
LEllis7motox said:
Anyway yeah he could probably have landed it but it was far on the landing and would have been stiff... Did he say why he bailed?
have you ever landed rear end first and had your front slam down? That was nothing compared to his, what, 3rd gear, and all the rotation going forward, if he would have stayed, the front end would explode! I could see doing it in a foam pit. You can not build a landing compatible for that trick. Did anyone see Mcgrath racing??? How about Hill's dice with Showtime? And do not tell me that was Jlaw out there IN LAST PLACE!!

BigSwole

Jun 8, 2004
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
have you ever landed rear end first and had your front slam down? That was nothing compared to his, what, 3rd gear, and all the rotation going forward, if he would have stayed, the front end would explode! I could see doing it in a foam pit. You can not build a landing compatible for that trick. Did anyone see Mcgrath racing??? How about Hill's dice with Showtime? And do not tell me that was Jlaw out there IN LAST PLACE!!

Don't kid yourself. Soon front flips will be as common as the backflips are today.

Cabot

Sep 3, 2007

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Even with train springs in the forks, I do not believe its land-able. The back flip is the correct rotation. I would be lying if I said I never thought about the back flip in the 80's! There was a time I enjoyed jumping. The front flip is the wrong rotation. Don't they have to ride away for the trick to count? Now a front to back flip would be land-able.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom