Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I took the kids up to the ridge on Sat afternoon. With the warmer weather the Ridge is getting sandy and starting to get a bit dusty. The sand hill still has some killer ditches at the top that will swallow you and your bike if your not carefull. The ones along the way up arent near as bad but can play hell when trying to climb. As always, the control slide down the hill is always fun too.
Have fun guys, I hear rain is coming soon.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Got some guys at work coming with us, we should have around 8 so far. See you at 9! Let us know if you're coming so we can wait or just go and ride. ;)

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Where do you plan on staging? My Adventure Pass has expired. If you are staging at the railroad tracks I will need a pass.

Right now I can go. That might change. Let you know for sure Thursday.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Now that I've finished the Prospectors Enduro, I'm going to Disneyland :thumb:

Have fun on the ride.

Elk, I'll slap Minnie on the A$$ and give Pluto a hug for you.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice Tim!

We are staging at Wilson Ranch Road, no need for the pass there. MD's at 0900. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
it was nice, cool, fun, neat, fun, cool and nice!LOL

6 of us went; my father in law, my friend from work, my daughter's botfriend, old and slo and kiwi. We headed straight for the sand hill to have some fun there for those that never tried it. Had a good time watching them have a go, tumbling, falling, bulldogging! Spent alot of time there so it cut our ride short. We messed around by the trucks but didn't have a chance to hit the manzabita trail. Kiwi said I have to ride with him next time so i won't leave early. It was a good ride but a little short, gonna try again soon or hit beaumont instead. Watch for the next postings for it.

Top Bottom