Ride Report

kdxluver

Feb 22, 2004
Went riding Yesterday with my "04" 220. I just put a FMF Gnarly Desert pipe and a Turbine Core 2, along with a 12t front sprocket.... What a huge difference it made :yeehaw:
The only drawback was I forgot to bring my boots, they were underneath the bench from the previous ride drying out, and it snowed like hell on Wednesday.....Could not do any riding at all :| So I just loaded it up put my Budweiser in the snow so it would stay cold and watched the deer moving down the mountains from Yosemite....... Kinda cool....Next week I am going to the Desert (Jawbone Canyon) and do some riding cause I dont think they will have snow there and my boots are already loaded in the truck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002
kdxluver said:
Next week I am going to the Desert (Jawbone Canyon) and do some riding cause I dont think they will have snow there and my boots are already loaded in the truck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jawbone Canyon rocks! Great riding in that area. We're heading down there to ride in April. Really looking forward to it. Have you ever ridden out to McKiver's Cabin?

-Maurice

kdxluver

Feb 22, 2004
m0rie said:
Jawbone Canyon rocks! Great riding in that area. We're heading down there to ride in April. Really looking forward to it. Have you ever ridden out to McKiver's Cabin?

-Maurice
Yea!!! Ride there all the time. We Usually camp at Dove Springs and do Jawbone Canyon, Dove Springs and Red Rock Canyon on the other side of J14. We on occassion ride over to Randsburgh and stop at the Whitehouse Saloon and wash down some trail dust with my buds, & Bud :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: In fact we are going with our group on Easter weekend, maybe I will see you there? :thumb:
Randy

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002

I love that area, its just _so_ different from my normal riding that its a blast. The ride to Randsburg across the plain is just freaking awesome. Great place to really open the bike up. My grandparents have a house in Lake Isabella so we go down there to vacation and play in the lake and ride the bikes. About the only problem is its on the other end of the state! Makes for a long trip to get down there. You might indeed see us, we're coming down that weekend so i'm hoping to go riding on Easter Day.

-Maurice

kdxluver

Feb 22, 2004
I hope I do see you.... be lookin for me as I will be on the Green KDX220 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:
Randy

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002
kdxluver said:
I hope I do see you.... be lookin for me as I will be on the Green KDX220 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:
Randy

Somebody who posts in the KDX forum and actually rides a KDX? Well isn't that an amazing thing :-) I'll be on a 89 KDX 200, hopefully not pushing it back to the truck like last time (running out of gas in the desert sucks!) I'll keep an eye out for you. What number do you have on your bike? I've got big 4's.

-Maurice

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…