Riding in NY, tracks that is

jmutiger

Oct 10, 2001
Can anyone tell me if Unadilla or Broome Tioga are places you can simply pay to practice at?

Thanks,

Jon!

iridesx164

Jun 14, 2002
Sorry, I beleve that both of them dont allow payed practicing. Unidilla is herd to get into, whereas broome has ama district races, and might have a few saterday practices....... Where in Ny are ya?????

jmutiger

Oct 10, 2001
I actually live around Toronto, Ontario.. but I like taking road trips and checking out other riding areas.

I've got a YZ250 which is Enduroized including street plate.. Any recommendations for good riding areas? Either tracks or trails.

Jon!

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Theres one north of Welland. I naver have been there. I dont recall the name ...begins with a B.
Batavia NY has a track that will be holding open practice.
If Mr Lovell would step in and enlighten us on the places to ride ......
After all he is the man of knowledge....

SiCnTwIsTdYz

Apr 10, 2002
i used to live in long island, there is island motocross, a track in manorville, and tracks that are upstate which are: diamondback,ace,claverack,frozen ocean mx,walden playboys, and thats mostly what i know of

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
ever been to biedas? its in font hill, north of welland that prolly the pace you were thinking of, there is also a great indoor track in london ontario

BonChance13

May 7, 2002
Thunder Ridge in S.Edmeston,NY is a District 3 track...they do have open practice several times a year.The track is about 40 minutes or so south of Utica.You should check with their site or cnymra.com for contact info.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…