Riding in Summerland, BC, Canada September 4-6

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
The Kokanee Bushriders are going to be having a ride/campout in Summerland for the Labour day long weekend.We will be camping at Issentok Lake and staging out of the group camp area.Anyone who would like to join us is welcome. One thing to note, The trails are extremly technical and are strictly expert only!There are no beginer/intermediate trails where we are going to be riding. :yikes: The camping is excellent and there is good fishing in the lake.Anyone wanting more info can send me a PM.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I didn't think the trails were that bad at Summerland (I rode the Ogopogo this year). One thing, aren't the Okanagan Dirtriders (www.okdirtriders.com) holding a race there that weekend? I could be wrong, but I think they're holding one there is early september. I won't be able to attend (I'll be back at university by then), so I hope you guys have a good ride, the trails in the Okanagan are first class.

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
I hope the OK dirtriders arnt holding a race on the stupid trail! Sorry I wont be able to make it, going down to Vancouver that weekend.

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
You rode that race in Peachland Speedy. There are some easy trails in the area,just not where we are going to be riding.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Oh. Hope you guys have fun, some day I'm going to have to join you guys for a ride (probably wont be until after university though).

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Hmm,everyone must have heard how hardcore the "stupid trail" really is ,cause we hav`nt had any takers yet! :ride:

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Only a week to go and no one wants to join us?Think about it, its going to be fun :p

Rob1111

Aug 15, 2004
Fishing isn't that good at Issentok :nener: . I am located in Summerland and have been to Issentok alot. Where is the stupid trail?

Last edited:

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
come up this weekend and find out!! we`ll be up there tonite and staying till monday . see ya there!?

Rob1111

Aug 15, 2004
I'd love to come but I don't think my bikes gonna have the power to get up the majority of the hills. It's a 1981 XR100 :( .

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don`t think our bike has the power to get up any hill!!, so I see no need in me telling you where the "Stupid trail" is!

Rob1111

Aug 15, 2004
lol well I was up around there last night. Didn't get up to Isentok. Just went down Bull Creek Road. To cold for me to ride longer then an hour and a half lol. Forgot my gloves :bang: .

Last edited:

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
The riding/camping was awesome. You all missed out big time!! :nener:

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
I love that "Stupid Trail"! the weather was perfect for riding, and the traction was even better. The camping was great ,no fight`s and only a couple temper tantrums.Fire is fun!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…