Riding pants for Knee braces users

penguin

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Feb 19, 2000
I am looking for some riding pants that have a little more room or give in the knee area. I wear braces on both knees and have fairly thick legs and it is a struggle to get my current pants on. any suggestions?

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I'm in the same boat. I wear Moose XCR pants with CTi2 braces and full knee pads from MSR. The pants fit snug without being constrictive. They have a lot of elastic panels and big knees.

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
I found that AXO and NoFear have good knee room. My Answer pants are too tight in the knees with brace. These are just what I have tried so far with braces.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I don’t wear braces but I just bought a pair of THOR Core 4 pants and there is tons of room in the knees. There are even a couple of expansion panels that give you more room as you bend your knee.

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
I wear custom braces on both knees. The Fox 360 series pants from the last couple of years have given me plenty of room for them with shin/knee pads strapped on, too.

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
If you can find them, the Hebo pants are very roomy and great quality. There actually made in Switzerland. They fit over my CTI with room to spare. My Moose XCRs are tighter, but fit and get the job done. The Hebos seem to hold up better though. I also made custom hinge pads from high density foam. This has saved both pants and graphics.

Marklx

May 24, 2001
Tom,

I too have tree trunk legs, and am now using the cell braces. I went to a shop and tried on just about every '02 pant, and they all fit great. Any of the '01 cuts are too snug. It took me 10 minutes to get my '01 oneals over the braces yesterday. And of course, I bought them right before the braces were purchased.

The '02 axo and oneals seemed to have a ton of space, and I may end up ditching the '01's. I can't handle riding without the braces now, so what's a couple hundred more dollars.

Mark

penguin

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Feb 19, 2000
Thanks for the replies guys. I guess I will just have to take my braces up to the local shop and start trying on pants

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom