Right angle hand piece,,,

Jman271

~SPONSOR~
Oct 18, 2001
Does anyone know where I can get the HD right angle hand piece for the Foredom motors? The only place I found is CC specialty, but it is for their CC motors, which look exactly the same. It is around $400. I thought Eric mentioned a place in Germany, but I could be wrong, if so, would that fit the Foredom motor, or maybe just the CC?

Jman271

~SPONSOR~
Oct 18, 2001
Kiwi, Foredom doesn't make the particular one I'm looking for. www.ccspecialtytool.com does, it is actually on sale for $335 which is good, but I thought that it only fit their CC motor,(although it looks the same as the foredom). I didn't know if there was anyone else that made a handpiece like that, that will fit the foredom motor, ya know? Thanks for replying-

EricGorr

Super Power AssClown
Aug 24, 2000
I use the CC Specialty 1MC right angle hand piece made by ARTCO in Germany. CC offers cheaper angled heads and they work ok and come in 3 different head attachments. They're more disposable. I have 7 1MCs and they're rebuildable, in fact I still have my first one from 1977.
Sure they're expensive, but so is porting.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Theres a place called precision in Fla that sell all the foredom and cc stuff . The small cc stuff is best suitd to the smaller motors and espescially where there is no steel sleeve to break through . The small cc is pretty durable but can get played out if you use it to match sleeves and hard metals and stuff , or you can just go slow. Iffor your own use its probably pretty good but if youre in business you might want something stronger. Ive worn out about 3 of them but I used them alot . Ill probably check out that Artco system like Mr Gorr said he uses .

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…