MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Just some more praise for Eric Gorr and a good combo for you RM85L owner.

We just ran our new 03 RM85L with a EG 100 kit. The race was Juniors first harescramble on it in the 100cc class. He won it easily.
The bike just rips...more power than he will ever need. It just walked away from the KX100's out there thru the turns and the straight sections. Other additions include a Delta II reed cage and a Doma Exhaust. We will test a DEP soon and hope to have some dyno info within the next few weeks.

Attachments

• 03rmldrn.jpg
    03rmldrn.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 368

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:cool: :thumb:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Mike - Did the RM come with that red frame or did you paint it that color? Looks nice. :cool:

Just bought the wife a KX100 and she hates the green color. I think that she is afraid of being reffered to as a "miny me" when she is riding with me on my KDX (EG225).

MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Originally posted by KelvinKDX
Mike - Did the RM come with that red frame or did you paint it that color? Looks nice. :cool:

We did the frame candy red. Junior tore the bike down for greasing and he brought it down to my autobody shop for the guys to play.

Kawi green ....you love it or hate it...no in between... :silly:

Fark

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 2002
Yeah.. this post was the nail in the coffin for me... we just broke down my girlfriend's CR85 for a 100 big bore kit. Off to Mr Gorr we go! I can't wait to get it back. Bike is violent as is! But she puts it around under the pipe (unless she wants the front up!) so I'm looking for some more torque for her. I'll report back!

Top Bottom