RMEC Cloudcroft

azcourt

Apr 29, 2001
RMEC Cloudcroft (mile high enduro)???

Anyone ridden this race? What tires would be best? I'm on a 520 EXC coming from the hard desert of AZ. Are there any open areas, or all single track?

Last edited:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
I would kind of like to know as well. I'm coming off injury and want to get started again. I would like to know what to prepare for.

Westex

Dec 21, 2000
If you enjoy zipping through the pine trees at 30 MPH at a temperature of 65 to 75 degrees f then you will love this race. If you can handle some short sections of loose rocks and roots then you will love this race. There are a few challenging sections but there are also miles of single track with moist, black dirt. There are also several miles of 4 wheel drive, jeep trail type terrain. I truley love this race because we live about 4 hours from there and my son and I camp and ride there several times a summer. We will be going up the weekend before the race just to warm up. (really because we love it)

Keith

azcourt

Apr 29, 2001
Westex,
Thanks for the info, sounds like my kinda place, although I've never ridden over a root before. I'll be the 310lb guy on the KTM 520 EXC from Arizona. Hope to see you there.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…