Running wild in the Muenster Woods

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Okay, so my friends all tell that I've been letting my pumpkin rot out since getting my new scoot, so I'm going to oil her up, tweak a few bolts and we're heading to Muenster come June 7-8-9. We'll be parked on the right down by the river where the electricity is and of course the most beautiful KTM will be parked. Hope to see ye' there. Oh man I haven't ridden this thing since February, do I still know how?

Last edited:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Its like riding a bike you never forget :D Sorry had to get that in. I wish I could make it, but 6 hrs or more is a long what there and back in one weekend.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Will be there with speedie and a few of his buddies in tow :)

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Sorry guys, we get back from a week in Cancun on the 8th, so that weekend looks like a no go for us.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Yarbonwick, you still plan on going, right? Don't know about the stooges that were going to come with us, but XRGuy and I will be there for sure. We're still debating when we will arrive and depart, but it's looking like it will be either early Saturday to late Saturday or Saturday to Sunday morning.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Yep, everything's set. We'll be there around 6 ish on Friday to secure the spot for the pop-up. See you there bud!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I have driver's ed. from 6:30 to 8:30, so we can't make it up there by Friday night, but will probably arive early Saturday morning, and leave either early Sunday, or sometime in the afternoon. I've gotten slightly better(new bike has helped a lot in that area) so maybe I'll be able to keep up with you this time. See you there :) :) :)

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Haha. I think it's me who'll have trouble keeping up with you!! I haven't riddent he pumpkin since February. You know how much it is for eletrical hoo-up and park admission? I'm trying to get the combo for the gate for Friday night, but no one's home.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Admission is $8/day/person, although you probably already know that after reading you're thread about the trash...

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Danman
Its like riding a bike you never forget :D Sorry had to get that in. I wish I could make it, but 6 hrs or more is a long what there and back in one weekend.

Heck, thats a close ride for me. :p Too bad I'll be working on the trails at Stillwater on Saturday and Racing in Arkansas on Sunday.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Stan when it rains it pours. I'm sorry but I have to pull out. A lot of things beyond my control suddenly came up today that will preven tme from going. Sorry kiddo. The next time I'm taking vacation will be the end of June, hopefully I can get my act together.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
At least you mentioned it beforehand, unlike the goobers that just stand you up :| One time, we went riding out there and asked everyone we saw with a CRF out there if they were with DRN. We got some wierd looks. ;) Needless to say, they never showed, but didn't say they wouldn't, either. Yell next time you're going, we'll try to make it, too. See you then :)

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…