Ruth Lake CA

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I was up at Ruth lake years ago, i had my bike w/me but didn't see anything.. I spent the week riding my jetski.. Are you going to be camping at the lake??
Rick

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
We were up there last fall deer hunting and I heard bikes on several occassions - not sure if it was private property or not. And yes, they were bikes not ATVs. Not sure if there are any designated OHV trails or not - give the Mad River Ranger Station a call.

Brian

L

LOUVERMAN97

Ruth Lake

TooBadBrad said:
Anyone out there know if there is any trails open to OHV use there? Thanks. Brad

WELL I GO TO RUTH ALL THE TIME, GOOD FISHING, HUNTING
& CAMPING HOWEVER THERE IS MANY FOREST SERVICE TRAILS TO RIDE BUT NO TRACKS OR DESIGNATED OHV AREAS
I RIDE MY QUADS UP THERE BUT NOT TO MUCH FOR MOTOCROSS JUST ENJOYING THE OUTDOORS YEAH I HAVE A LITTLE FUN TOO

THERE IS A DESIGNATED TRAIL OR 2 ON THE MOUNTAIN ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE LAKE PRETTY GNARLY I CRAPED MY PANTS 1ST TIME DOWN ON MY QUAD MORE LIKE TRAIL RIDDING THOUGH IT IS VERY STEEP TO GO DOWN FUNNER COMING UP. NOW TO RIDE A STREET BIKE IN FROM NORTH , ACROSS FORREST SERVICE 1 OR FROM THE EAST OR THE WEST GREAT RIDE ON PAVEMENT YOU CAN TAKE A DIRT ROAD IN FROM WHITE ROCK ALSO BRING A LUNCH IT CAN BE A LONG DAY THE WILD WOOD STORE MAKES SOME GREAT FOOD AND A NICE PORCH TO SIT AND EAT OH AND THEY HAVE FUEL ALSO
OH AND BY THE Way it is not loverman it is louverman

BEST REGARDS

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…