yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey guys has anyone else heard the rumors that Saddleback is going to open?? I have seen pictures of it but never been there and was hoping to get some info on it. Isn't that the track that had those huge hill type things all over it? and exactly where is it located in SoCal? any info would be great. thanks in advance

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Roost,

Saddleback has been open for a while now. Checkout Proride.com for info on all the MX tracks in So. Cal. The site has directions,photos, and links to the tracks which have a web pages.

CLIFF

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Saddlebackmx.com

Been open since Sept. Closed for a bit then reopened. Ask Thumbs, I think he's been there.
20 bucks for the day. They say the track is a little short, especially the Vet track.

Elk

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
It's off chapman road by the dump/ Irvine Lake. Basically 55 fwy off at chapman and go towards the hills . about 10 miles It'll be on the left you can't miss it. It is 20 to ride but if you just want to watch its 5 bucks a carfull. I took mine and the nieghbor kids there the other day and they loved it. Parkings a bit tightand the track is very hard packed and rough, but I Like how they left the trees throughout the track. I've heard they just redid the vet track and it's better per thumbs.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Click HERE for for their web site.

Like everyone said it's $20 to ride unless you get there in the last hour of operation then it's only $10. The vet track was a bit short and tight but still fun and easy.

Top Bottom