Save Enduro's in NJ..sign the online petition

Coopster

May 14, 2001
All NJ off road riders need your support. Currently there is an ASSEMBLY BILL on the books to outlaw riding on all state property. This would make ILLEGALIZE all enduro's, Hare Scramble's and Dual sports in NJ. There are currently nine AMA sanctioned clubs in NJ that put on at least 15 events per year.

Help !!! Sign the petition at the following link:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ab2238/petition.html

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
There are only 60 signatures on this as of right now. What is everyone waiting on. If they can do it there, what is to keep them from doing it in your state ?

Mully

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
407 as of now. Surely we can rally more support than that from DRN, what with 16,000 members and all.

Last edited:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Cool. I was number 161 just a day or so ago...

Keep it coming!

AngryCandy

Mar 2, 2001
Please, guys. This area to be shut down includes some of my favorite dual-sporting terrain - the NJ State Forests. It just takes a minute to sign the petition.

Thanks

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
You know, even though getting as many signatures as possible is important, I think quality is just important as quantity in this situation. Reading some of the comments on that petition makes me embarrassed that some of these people are a part of the offroad community. :ugg: Come on people, if you can't type something with half an ounce of intelligence then just sign the petition and don't bother to add your "comments". :|
I don't know who the jag is that signed as #992, but that kind of "help" we can do without. :|

B

biglou

Fortunately, most of the comments look very well thought out and intelligent. There are folks being pointed to this petition from many boards, not just this one, and I have seen some serious jackasses on some other boards the last few days. The one you refer to just smacks of "Ahmad the quad god" that made a breif and uninspiring appearance over on ThumpertTalk the other day. Hopefully, those that read the petition can see through the juvenile BS.

Top Bottom