kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
hey guys, i went over to Bobcats arena here in Charlotte, NC and saw my first pro race of any kind in person, it was AX. it was so awesome! they had the US Air Force FMX team out there, and it was so fun to watch. the experience is definetly electrified if you see it in person :nod: . it made me want to get out there and ride :yeehaw: :ride: .

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
kawicam250 said:
hey guys, i went over to Bobcats arena here in Charlotte, NC and saw my first pro race of any kind in person, it was AX. it was so awesome! they had the US Air Force FMX team out there, and it was so fun to watch. the experience is definetly electrified if you see it in person :nod: . it made me want to get out there and ride :yeehaw: :ride: .

Dude, you gotta see a Supercross race now.. Then, come up for the Redbud National in July.

You won't be the same.

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
Yeah, I was at the AX too, great fun and it also made me want to ride. I'm torn between trying to make it to the Atlanta SX or just wait and go to the MXdN at Budds Creek later this year...

Why can't they have a SX at Lowe's Motor Speedway??? That would ROCK!

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
wanaride said:
Yeah, I was at the AX too, great fun and it also made me want to ride. I'm torn between trying to make it to the Atlanta SX or just wait and go to the MXdN at Budds Creek later this year...

that would be pretty sweet. do you ride at TNT in CHester, SC? if so, tell me when you'll be going next and i'll try and meet you there :nod: .

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
Go see a National Motocross ............. nothing like it in the world .......

SX is cool too, but the speed and power of MX is amazing live ........

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
wanaride said:

Dude, that would be cool.. Unfortunately it's too close to Atlanta, and it would be way too cold outside.

I used to live in Statesville, I know how cold it can get there in the winter.

DRK

Dec 31, 2002
I was at the AX Saturday night in Charlotte too. I go to the SX in ATL almost every year, but won't be going this year. They use to have an SX race in Charlotte at some small outdoor football stadium (circa 93-95). I went once. They then had it at the Lowe's motor speedway at least once about 97-99. I was there, and actually I thought it sucked because you could not see the track very well. The Georgia Dome in ATL is awesome for going to see a SX race.

Top Bottom