scramble at horn rapids sunday... WA

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
i'm kind of surprised nobody here has mentioned it.....
the EWDRA is running a scramble at horn rapids ORV just outside of Richland, WA on sunday 3/3/02... gates open at 7, signup begins at 7:30, atv riders mtg at 9:00, atv race at 9:15, bike riders mtg at 10:15, race at 10:30. cost: $5 gate, $35 to race. more info: day- Jon (509)582-6718, eves- Don(509)967-2404

i'll be riding in the ATV class.... but having fun just as well.
anyone else going to be there??

Last edited:

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Sorry but too many hours of driving (like 8), too much money, and too little riding. :whiner: I know I'm whining. How do you guys do it? It seems like you would blow your whole weekend and your month's lunch money for 90 minutes of riding.

We unload our old nuclear reactors from submarines in Richland before they get a ride to hanford. Look for a big trailer with a big chunk of hot dog on it.

Have a good time and kick some butt.

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
i'm not sure if i'm going now... my brother just dropped out on me.... i might be better off saving the cash & not going... so i can afford new shocks for that toy. pluss its darn cold over there still... 9 degrees last night.
my parents live in richland, so it's not that big of deal to go ride there.... just drive over the night before and hang out with them before & after.

slickhenry

Jul 13, 2001
I wish I had known about this sooner. I am trying to make more organised rides/races this year but I have not gotten a schedule book yet...
I will be at Tahuya on
Monday chasing xrguy though. :confused:

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
we decided to go at the last minute... and had an absolute blast...
i took 3rd in the 250cc atv class, my brother took 4th.

Top Bottom