pumpkin033

Oct 14, 2001
I recently purchased an SDG saddle for my KTM. Was fired up about it, have had an SDG bicycle saddle on my mountain bike for a couple of years and love it. They look great on the web page. First impression, this thing fills and looks cheap. Went to put it on the bike, the tabs in the back were not long enough. Took the tabs off, put on the stock tabs and although they were then long enough the bolts fastenting the tabs to the seat base were not long enough to fit on the KTM tabs! It's going back! Plus the thing is made in China to top it all off. Don't buy this product!!!!!!!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
That's odd I have only heard good things about the saddle. Did you try contacting them? I heard they are #1 when it comes to mb saddles so you might want to give that a try :D

pumpkin033

Oct 14, 2001
I do have an SDG mountain bike saddle, very nice, not at all like the motorcycle saddle. I think they need to find a new quality control person for the motorcycle stuff

lonesomeMC

Jan 5, 2002
You get what you pay for!! You get the whole seat complete for under $75 bucks, what else can you ask for. I have one and I had to move the tabs back to fit on my Clarke tank, but BIG Deal. Use your head and make it work. How much did you pay for the Ceet seat?

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

One Industries also makes "complete seats" - I received one two weeks ago for my YZF. When I first got it, I cradled it in my arms and admired it's two tone (black/blue) dimpled gripper skin. It bolted on perfectly, but I haven't had a chance to durability test it yet.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom