Seat cover and auto clutch for KDX 220

stevewr450f

Nov 22, 2006
Last minute Xmas shopping for my 04 KDX 220.

Want to get a gripper seat cover. I have seen a few photos of bikes with the green on side - black on top seat cover. I think that came stock on the 05 200 bike but its spendy. Does anyone know of a good aftermarket gripper in green and black. I think ceet makes one but can find any pictures of it.

Also, I have a rekluse clutch on my other bike - 04 WR 450. I was not aware that rekluse makes an auto clutch for the kdx. Do they? If not, who does? Just curious.

Thanks, Steve

glad2ride

Jul 4, 2005
Ceet makes a solid black gripper.

Someone makes a clutch for the KDX's, but I don't think Rekluse does due to the clutch rod actuation direction (or something like that). I think that is the brand, but I may not be right on that one. It is the company with the most expensive clutch set up.

Green Hornet

Apr 2, 2005
Look into the Hydraulic Clutch set-up through Rocky Mtn. its around $200 Personally I would not bother with the Auto Clutch on the 200/220, but the Hydraulic Clutch Set-up has me interested

KdX_SkUiRrEl

Oct 28, 2006
rekluse doesnt even make a clutch for kdx's. only for the crf's and yz's, but whats the site for rocky mountain?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…