Second Collarbone Surgery LAWYERS PLEASE READ BELOW

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
It's great that you are happy with your new doc. I am sure that the old doc is very grateful that you didn't sue them...

Good luck in your continued recovery!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
kdx200chick said:
It's great that you are happy with your new doc. I am sure that the old doc is very grateful that you didn't sue them...

Good luck in your continued recovery!
Thanks. After it's all done I still have to live with my collarbone so I just want a good result with it in the end. The old Doc is paying all my expenses for the new surgery so I really can't ask for too much more. If I got a little more, a lawyer would probably absorb most of it. I'm not dying and haven't lost any function so I don't think I'd get much anyway.

Currently I just need this cut to heal up. It is still a little sore but I am only 3 weeks post-op today. I guess an incision this big (4 inches) will take a little longer to heal.

landenjo

Jan 3, 2008
My CB!

Hello! i am very sorry to hear about your Collarbone. I hope you are getting along GREAT! I am a 15 year old boy from NEBRASKA! My right sided collarbone/breastbone is just bulgdeing out ALOT! When i got my physical for school the DR. didnt think to much about it. I am trying to tell my mother to take me to the DR before it gets any bigger. I never had an ACTUAL broken collarbone, but im thinking that i might have. Right now it is pretty bruised. I have been seeing that my right side has been getting bigger and bigger for prolly 2-3 years now. What do you think i should do? Thank you so much! i hope everthing is good with you!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
You do realize this is nearly a year old thread, and by all means go get a couple of x-rays! On another note I was curious of the overall outcome also. I am in a similar situation myself. And the hand thing on the shoulder is unbelievable pain!!!!!!

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
landenjo said:
Hello! i am very sorry to hear about your Collarbone. I hope you are getting along GREAT! I am a 15 year old boy from NEBRASKA! My right sided collarbone/breastbone is just bulgdeing out ALOT! When i got my physical for school the DR. didnt think to much about it. I am trying to tell my mother to take me to the DR before it gets any bigger. I never had an ACTUAL broken collarbone, but im thinking that i might have. Right now it is pretty bruised. I have been seeing that my right side has been getting bigger and bigger for prolly 2-3 years now. What do you think i should do? Thank you so much! i hope everthing is good with you!

Good god, go see a real doctor and get an x-ray or whatever other tests he wants to do.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Wow, I am surprised this thread is still going!! I am doing really well now. I can do anything I want these days with no limitations at all. No pain, nothing. If you are reading this and you have broken your collar bone GO TO THE DOCTOR and get an X-RAY! I believe 99% of doctors won't screw up like my original one did so go and see one.

I have laid off riding myself for a year now while I take my kids riding on their bikes. I am planning on riding some this year because it is and will always be in my blood.

By the way, if you break your collarbone or any other bone and you live around Charlotte, North Carolina, go and see

Stephen Sims, MD
CMC Orthopaedics
Main Location / 704-355-5982

He is THE BEST!!!!!

Top Bottom