Seeking Material for "The Motocross Files"

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'm just passing this on in-case anyone can help out.

Todd Huffman, the Producer of the Motocross files is seeking any information on the whereabouts of TV or other footage of Jim Pomeroy at the 73 Spanish 250 GP. Please see his message below and respond to Todd directly at: toddhuffman01@ sbcglobal. net

"I am a TV producer here in the US working on "The Motocross Files" on Speed. We are doing a show on the late Jim Pomeroy and am looking for some actual TV or video footage of Jim winning the 1973 Spanish 250cc GP on his Bultaco.

We have heard that some footage exists of this race and may have been used in a Bultaco promotional film.

Do you folks or any of your website members know about or have seen this?

Perhaps you could put this out to your members and see if anyone could help.

Jim's family have never seen this and it would be great to put in his show.

It airs on Speed 2/6 so we are scrambling a bit. "

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Todd

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Ive got tape of him at Redbud. Wish I could have been in Spain to witness that win, what a monumental moment.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Was going thru some stuff yesterday I have a tape with Jimbo on it at the 1972 Washington, Indiana Trans-Am.
Where were you in 72, me I was racing. :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
The Jim Pomeroy episode of The Motocross Files is on January 30 (tomorrow) at 6:30 pm PST on Speed.

I hope we all can watch it.

Godspeed Bimbo

Racesmith

Nov 15, 2006
Let Todd know...I caught the Motorcross Files on Jim Pomeroy last night...great job with the show. I learned so much about him in that one show. He will be missed. God bless.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
I'll have to find the show on Jim...hope they play it again.

It would be great if they produced a motocross files on Kenny Roberts! He was my hero when I was a boy... :nod:

ken

acesnkush

Apr 29, 2006
Hey guy from motocross files, cant help with your problem. I usually watch it every week its a good show and all. But I was wondering when your going to to do shows on some riders of the 90's and late 80's. Also you should do a show on the evolution of the tracks, dirtbikes, or terrain.Ide sure like to know the difference of tracks throughout the years, besides the addition of triples and more whoops. Im pretty sure your show entails all arenas of motocross and not just a racer. YOUR SHOW ROCKS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Top Bottom