Sending in suspension to jeremy?

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
I emailed mx-tech but I havent gotten a responce back so I guess its ok to ask on here(if it isnt im sorry) I really want to send out my suspension ASAP so I can get riding! I want a full revalve and have a few questions. How exactly do I order it all? I want them to send me that box you can order so do I just order the box and the revalve online and when the box comes just send it all out. Also how long can I expect it to take? I had my suspension just looked over by pro-action so I shouldnt have any worn out bushings or anything, and the springs are for my weight so I shouldnt need new springs or anything, just the revalve. Will I get it all done for the price that is on the site or are there aditional costs like for oil and stuff? Thanks alot and im sorry for posting here, I just havent ridden in SO long!

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
With this being summer and a person not wanting a lot of down time, I would go to wal mart. Buy one of those two rifle boxes and ship away. I think these are around 20.00. They are fairly strong and approved. It might make a difference if you (god forbid) had an insurance claim!

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
What about my shock? Can I just ship them both seperate, since I would imagine they would arrive at the same time. Also do I just order it online and then just send it in or how does that work exactly? And im still wondering about the price, because that seems pretty cheap for everything.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
You can also make a custom wood carton. UPS will ship this(for extra shipping charge, oversize) and you can almost be garanteed UPS cannot destroy it unless they run it over(it could happen). Call MX-tech, they don't bite ;) .

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Well im sending off my cylinder tomorow to Eric so he can do some magic and I guess im sending my suspension also. Should I call first or just order it online and send it. At this point I dont care about any of the details just as long as I get my suspension SOON!!! :)

moto242

Dec 3, 2001
MoO_coW you should be able to shove both the forks and shock into the gun case and wrap some tape around it after its closed for a little xtra security

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
I just use the local pack n ship.

moto242

Dec 3, 2001
those boxes are usually too weak
the forks poke through unless you get freaky with the tape ,well, at least the ones that I've seen

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
UPS will ship this(for extra shipping charge, oversize) and you can almost be garanteed UPS cannot destroy it unless they run it over(it could happen).

I saw it happen just last week. I was going into Little Rock to the airport and I saw all this stuff in the highway and a few busted up boxes. I was wondering what it was untill I got over the hill and saw a UPS truck in the meaden. The guy was out there chunking boxes back in his truck. Most of the stuff looked pretty tore up. I hope those people have insurance on there packages. You should find out what new stuff costs and insure it for that amount.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom